The active substance in Turmeric is curcumin, that comes from the curcuma plant, native in India and some Southeast Asian countries. It was specifically formulated with science-based ingredients to help your body absorb all the curcumin’s benefits.
Turmeric is ideal for people who:
- Has arthritis/joint pain;
- Suffres from depression;
- Has joint Inflammation;
- Is a High-performance athlete.
- Boosts mental performance;
- May even help reduce depression;
- Increases joint comfort and mobility;
- Free radicals fighter;
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory;
- May work as a natural pain reliever.
1) What are the benefits of Turmeric to my body?
Turmeric ingredients have many important effects on the human body like boosts mental performance, especially in cases of depression, and works directly on joint comfort and mobility, mainly on elderly people who are common to feel that kind of pain working as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. Besides is a free radical fighter, preventing the body the fast aging.
2) How many capsules are in the bottle and how should I use it?
Turmeric has 60 capsules. It is recommended to consume 02 capsules daily or according to the advice of a nutritionist or doctor.
3) Are there contraindications?
People taking certain medications should also be careful when using Turmeric because it may interfere with anti-coagulants like aspirin, clopidogrel and warfarin. It also can affect medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Other people who may need to be cautious with Turmeric include pregnant women, those with gallbladder dysfunction, bleeding issues, diabetes, GERD or hormone conditions.
Nursing mothers and children up to 3 (three) years should only consume this product under the guidance of a nutritionist or doctor.
4) Are there any side effects?
The few case reports of serious side effects generally involve massive doses of turmeric for extended periods of time. Turmeric is safe to use daily in recommended doses by most people. In those cases people can reported nausea, diarrhea, increased risk of bleeding, increased liver function tests, hyperactive gallbladder contractions, hypotension (lowered blood pressure), uterine contractions in pregnant women or increased menstrual flow
5) What are the ingredients and how do they work in my body?
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa Root) – Works as an anti-inflamatory and boots mental health as it fights depression;
- Forskolin (coleus forskohlii root extracts) – This is incredibly encouraging in the area of natural Alzheimer’s treatment and helps manage weight in overweight, decreasing the joints fatigue;
- Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) – Works as a relief to aches and pains, reducing muscle injuries, tendonitis, symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
6) What does the lack of these ingredients cause?
In lack of Turmeric ingredients, especially in elderly people, can cause a disease series like arthritis, rheumatism and Alzheimer. So its essential to start preventive treatment.
7) Why should I choose Turmeric of Ever?
Turmeric is a natural supplement without any fillers or binders plus its concentration is expressive superior to others trademarks. Our product is made on a FDA inspected laboratory, we have high-quality level ingredients and selection criteria.
Besides all those amazing differences, Ever is always worried about people. Our staff is also composed of young professionals and talented people that normally wouldn’t have the opportunity in our current competitive market model. More than employing people, we want to take them out of invisibility and show the world that their talent, creativity and intelligence deserve to be valued. To choose Ever is to choose democracy, respect, justice and equality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.