Probiotics are bacteria that live in your digestive tract and support your body’s ability to absorb nutrients and fight infection. 70–80 percent of your entire immune system is located in your digestive tract! so it’s no wonder your gut is so important to your health.
Probiotics are ideal for people who:
- Suffers with some allergy;
- Has leaky gut;
- Has weak immune system;
- Suffers with imbalance on gut flora.
- Produces vitamin B12, butyrate and vitamin K2, all extremely important to our health;
- Fights bad microbes;
- Creates enzymes that destroy harmful bacteria;
- Stimulates secretion of IgA and regulatory T-cells, which support immune function;
- Helps on digestive health;
- Decrease antibiotic resistance;
- Immunity boost and decreases inflammation;
- Food allergy protection.
1) What are the benefits of Probiotics to my body?
The first major benefit of probiotics is as a promoter of good digestive health. They are generally beneficial in the treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases.
In addition, Probiotics increases the effectiveness of antibiotics and help prevent the bacteria in your body from becoming resistant.
Probiotics also can help reduce food allergy symptoms, the reason is their abilities to reduce chronic inflammation in the gut and regulate immune responses, in adults and childrens.
2) How many capsules are in the bottle and how should I use it?
Probiotics has 30 veggie capsules. Adults take one (1) capsule once daily with the meal or according to the advice of a nutritionist or doctor.
3) Are there contraindications?
Probiotics are a natural product and also present in our gut so it normally does not have contraindications. Though pregnant women, nursing mothers and children less than three (3) years should consult a doctor before starting consumption.
4) Are there any side effects?
When used on the correct doses Probiotics does not cause any side effect, but when you exceed the limit it may cause diarrhea. This is typically only temporary. If you develop these side effects, consider lowering the dose or taking it less frequently.
5) What are the ingredients and how do they work in my body?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – It may help prevent and reduce cold and flu symptoms. Healthy bacteria like L. acidophilus can boost the immune system and thus help reduce the risk of viral infections;
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – Improves: digestive health, immune function lowers inflammation, nutrient absorption, brain development mental health and mood;
- Lactobacillus Casei – Are used to prevent or treat diarrhea. This includes infectious diarrhea, traveler’s diarrhea and antibiotic-associated diarrhea. It may also have some effect on other digestive problems, including colic, constipation, lactose intolerance and ulcerative colitis;
- Lactobacillus Paracasei – L. Paracasei boosts the immune system, balances the GI microbiota, ameliorates allergic symptoms and decreases skin sensitivity;
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus – The proper balance of gut flora helps to keep your intestinal walls strong and bad bacteria at bay. It also can reduce the risk of chronic disease;
- Lactobacillus Brevis – May help treat diarrhea in children and support natural killer (NK) cell activity in older adults. NK cells are a type of pathogen-killing cells that fight off infections and stop the growth of cancer cells;
- Lactobacillus Reuteri – Promotes beautiful skin and thick, lustrous hair, helps fight infections, is anti-inflammatory and increases beneficial TREGs, improves gut health – decreasing IBS and IBD symptoms, and lowers cholesterol;
- Lactobacillus Salivarius – L. salivarius is great for your dental and overall health, relieves allergies and asthma, also lowers cholesterol;
- Lactobacillus Fermentum – Boosts the immune response, improving liver health and lowering cholesterol levels;
- Lactobacillus Gasseri – Weight-reducing, obesity and metabolic syndrome-combating properties. This amazing probiotic boosts your immunity, helps with allergies and has many other beneficial properties;
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – Great for the gastrointestinal system, but also for balancing our immune system. This probiotic can alleviate allergies, asthma and dermatitis;
- Bifidobacterium lactis – It is great for GI well-being and prevents various GI symptoms, especially in children. It also combats obesity, boosts immunity and prevents infections;
- Bifidobacterium infantis – The name “B. Infantis” makes it clear that this probiotic strain is important to healthy babies. B Infantis is often one of the first probiotics a mother will pass to her baby;
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum – Treating the following conditions: infection by Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), restoration of intestinal bacteria after chemotherapy, constipation, lung infections, ulcerative colitis and certain kinds of diarrhea;
- Bifidobacterium breve – B. breve is a great probiotic that combats allergies, gastrointestinal infections and inflammation in children. It is also good for the skin and combats obesity;
- Bifidobacterium longum – B. longum is an amazing probiotic that boosts immunity. This bacterium can improve allergies, Celiac disease and IBS;
- Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend – Gently nourishes your gut and promotes the growth of your good bacteria, benefitting nearly every aspect of your health;
- Organic Potato [Resistant Starch] (tuber) – Blood sugar helper and boosts good bacteria;
- Organic Acacia Fiber (A. senegal) – Supports immune system, digestion and metabolism to maintaining the moods, the body’s friendly microbes work hard to encourage health.
6) What does the lack of these ingredients cause?
Many health issues such as thyroid imbalances, chronic fatigue, joint pain, psoriasis and autism are connected with gut function. Every day we’re exposed to toxins and inflammation-causing molecules from food and the environment that negatively impact digestion through pathways such as leaky gut, known in the medical field as intestinal hyperpermeability. In the leaky gut, the tight junctions (TJs) that are supposed to keep disease-contributing compounds from leaving the digestive system are disrupted, allowing through a lot of things into the bloodstream that didn’t belong there. This process is linked closely to inflammation, which is at the root of most diseases.
7) Why should I choose Probiotics of Ever?
In general specialist recomends that a good probiotic supplement is up to 15 billion CFU, in Ever’s Probiotic has 50 billion CFU, that is over 3x the minimum. Is more protection and health for your!
Besides all those amazing differences, Ever is always worried about people. Our staff is also composed of young professionals and talented people that normally wouldn’t have the opportunity in our current competitive market model. More than employing people, we want to take them out of invisibility and show the world that their talent, creativity and intelligence deserve to be valued. To choose Ever is to choose democracy, respect, justice and equality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.