Omega-3 are a specific type of polyunsaturated fatty acid, meaning they contain more than one double bond in their chemical structure. It is very important to the body.
These fatty acids are considered essential for us and we can’t produce them. When ingested, they act directly in the protection of cardiovascular and cerebral health.
Omega 3 is ideal for people who:
- Has high cholesterol rates;
- Has vision problems;
- Has familiar records of cardiovascular diseases;
- Has predisposition to degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s;
- Are children and are in the stage of growth;
- Are pregnant women, if previously adviced by a doctor.
Omega 3 benefits:
- Prevents blood clots;
- Causes cholesterol reduction;
- Improves brain activity;
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis;
- Combat depression;
- Regulates blood pressure;
- Improves vision quality.
1) What are the benefits of Omega 3 to my body?
Omega 3 compound acts on the formation of the myelin sheath, a component of the neurons, improving cognitive performance and communication between brain cells, thereby improving brain activity. It directly acts on the fluidity of the membranes that encapsulate nerve cells and increases the production of various neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline, thereby improving mood and wellness by helping people who are in the treatment of depression. It is able to prevent the formation of fat in the wall of the arteries and ensure its flexibility along with that of veins, which avoids the risk of diseases such as hypertension, atherosclerosis and strokes. The compound also counts on the anti-inflammatory action, thus contributing to the relief of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. In addition to being an essential element for the vision since it participates in the recoating of the retina, transforming the luminous stimulus into electrical stimulus and sending to the brain the command able to realize the process of seeing.
Omega 3 has fatty acids that cause an increase in HDL (good cholesterol) levels and lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) cholesterol levels. One of the fatty acids is eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) that acts satisfactorily in the cardiovascular system regulating the activities of blood platelets, thus avoiding blood clots and prevents the occurrence of stroke or infarction.
2) How many capsules are in the bottle and how should I use it?
Omega 3 has 60 capsules. It is recommended to consume 02 capsules daily or according to the advice of a nutritionist or doctor.
3) Are there contraindications?
Omega 3 is made with 100% natural ingredients, so its consumption is safe.
As it has components of animal origin (marine), allergic to fish and crustaceans should avoid consumption.
Pregnant, nursing mothers and children up to 3 (three) years should only consume this product under the guidance of a doctor.
4) Are there any side effects?
Omega 3 has a natural formula and has no side effects. It is composed only of organic ingredients and therefore poses no health risks if the daily dose is respected.
5) What is the ingredient and how do it work in my body?
- Concentrated fish oil – Assists in maintaining healthy levels of triglycerides, that it is associated with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle habits. It acts on the formation of the myelin sheath, important for neurons. It has anti-inflammatory action and prevents circulatory system diseases.
6) What does the lack of this ingredient cause?
In lack of Omega 3, fats are stored in the liver and the arteries and veins walls, preventing blood from reaching the heart and brain, which can cause stroke and heart attack. There is a reduction in mental capacity and learning. It causes decreased neurotransmitter and receptor functions, the main causes of depression. May increase gradual retina degeneration.
7) Why should I choose Fish Oil from Ever?
Ever By Nature’s Omega 3 is extremely concentrated and pure. Unlike Omega 3 on market, which contains many artificial substances, our product is made exclusively through extra refined fish oil and doesn’t cause those uncomfortable burps that are common in another omega 3 trademarks. More than that, Omega 3 from Ever was exhausting tested for acceptable levels of mercury.
Besides all those amazing differences, Ever is always worried about people. Our staff is also composed of young professionals and talented people that normally wouldn’t have the opportunity in our current competitive market model. More than employing people, we want to take them out of invisibility and show the world that their talent, creativity and intelligence deserve to be valued. To choose Ever is to choose democracy, respect, justice and equality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.