Collagen Peptides is a different product from everything you’ve seen! The vitamins in their formula are present in vegetables, fruits and nuts. This vitamins have the purpose of enhancing the results of the product on your skin.
Its main function is create the fibers that support the skin. Hair, nails, bones and cartilage are also benefited. It ensures that your body is healthy inside and beautiful on the outside!
Collagen Peptides is ideal for people who:
- Has signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin;
- Has joint pains due to weaker or decreased cartilage;
- Has cellulite and stretch marks;
- Has weak hair and nails;
- Desire to be a high-performance athlete.
Collagen Peptides benefits:
- Improves the health of skin and hair;
- Reduces cellulite and stretch marks;
- Reduces joint pains and degeneration;
- Boosts metabolism, muscle mass and energy output;
- Promotes skin moisture;
- Strengthens nails and hair.
1) What are the benefits of Collagen to my body?
Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, increase smoothness and help your skin cells keep renewing and repairing normally. With its gel-like, smooth structure that covers and holds the bones together, collagen allows you to glide and move without pain. It helps your joints move more easily, reduces pain often associated with aging and even reduces the risk of joint deterioration.
2) How many ounces are in the bottle and how should I use it?
Each bottle of Collagen Peptides contains 16 oz from a concentrated powder. It is recommended to consume one (1) spoon (11g or 0,38 oz) 1 to 2 times daily with or between meals, or according to the advice of a nutritionist or doctor.
3) Are there contraindications?
Collagen is a natural product and also present in our skin, so it normally does not have contraindications. Though pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children less than three (3) years should consult a doctor before starting consumption.
4) Are there any side effects?
No, when used correctly only brings benefits. This makes collagen one of the best natural skin care ingredients available.
5) What are the ingredients and how do they work in my body?
- Alanine – Enhances performance by increasing exercise capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue. It also has antioxidant, anti-aging and immune-enhancing properties;
- Arginine – Has been shown to improve circulation, help strengthen the immune system;
- Aspartic Acid – Helps increases muscular pumps and vascularity;
- Glutamic Acid – Research shows that glutamine has benefits for preventing anxiety, tension, sleep disorders/insomnia, a lack of concentration, poor digestive health, a weakened immune system and low energy;
- Glycine – Glycine helps build healthy DNA strands. It’s also one of three amino acids that form creatine, which promotes healthy muscle growth and boosts energy production during workouts;
- Histidine – Its anti-inflammatory properties help ease joint pain and stiffness. Its antifungal properties help ease certain infections;
- Hydroxylysine – It helps heal cartilage and cushion joints. The body uses hydroxyproline to make collagen, tendons, ligaments and heart muscle;
- Hydroxypoline – Hydroxyproline is a major component of the protein collagen, this modification of the proline residue increases the stability of the collagen;
- Isoleucine – Is best known for its ability to increase endurance and help heal and repair muscle tissue and encourage clotting at the site of injury;
- Leucine – Is used by the body mainly for building muscle and providing energy. It’s widely used to improve strength during exercise and muscle recovery times;
- Lysine – Can promote wound healing by helping create collagen, improves calcium absorption and retention for the bones;
- Methionine – Improves wound healing;
- Phenylalanine – It has been studied for its effects on depression, pain and skin disorders;
- Proline – Proline helps protect the integrity of blood vessels, improve joint health and has various cardiovascular benefits;
- Serine – Is also known for assisting in the production of immunoglobulins and antibodies for a healthy immune system, as well as for helping in the absorption of creatine that helps build and maintain the muscles;
- Threonine – Glycine works in the brain to reduce constant and unwanted muscle contractions (spasticity);
- Tyrosine – It helps significantly with fatigue from stress;
- Valine – Promote normal growth, repair tissues, regulate blood sugar and provide the body with energy. Valine helps stimulate the central nervous system and is needed for proper mental functioning.
6) What does the lack of these ingredients cause?
As we age, collagen production declines causing looser skin, more wrinkles and less elasticity. The skin turns thinner and cellulite becomes more evident. It also can give joint and bone pains.
7) Why should I choose Collagen from Ever?
While many creams and other trademarks’ powders claim to revitalize skin by adding collagen, the molecules in these tipical products are usually too large for your skin to actually absorb. Through Collagen Peptides, you’ll improve your body from the inside out. In other words, you can save your money when the collagen is absorved directly into your skin. Collagen Peptides ingredients were extremely well selected to bring you only benefits without side effects from toxic and unnecessary ingredients that are common in other trademarks. Collagen Peptides laboratory is an FDA inspected facility, we have a high-quality production process.
Besides all those amazing differences, Ever is always worried about people. Our staff is also composed of young professionals and talented people that normally wouldn’t have the opportunity in our current competitive market model. More than employing people, we want to take them out of invisibility and show the world that their talent, creativity and intelligence deserve to be valued. To choose Ever is to choose democracy, respect, justice and equality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.